Chapter 3.9 - Growing old together


Elwin: My beautiful daughter Meckayla has aged up into a teenager and she has gained the charismatic trait!


Elwin: Now that our little girl is growing up and starting high school, she has decided that her lifetime wish will to become popular!


Elwin: It hasn't taken long for Meckayla to really get into her vampire roots. She seems to have developed a particular rivalry with her cousin Josie, especially because she is a werewolf.


Elwin: Meckayla really seems to enjoy trying to intimidate Josie and the two girls seem to have a big werewolf vs vampire rivalry going on as they are constantly trying to outdo each other.


Latia: We finally got a change to get a good family shot together. I am so proud of my little family, even if they are a little quirky!


Latia: Lucky I got the photo taken before my birthday when I aged up into an elder. I can't believe I am so old now but I am looking forward to my retirement!


Latia: Just because I'm old it doesn't mean I can't have a good time, so I decided to throw a pool party at our house as we just got a new pool in. So many people turned up, we had a great time!


 Elwin: I knew that I was going to age up soon too so we decided to get a quick family photo in too!


 Elwin: Now my boy has become a teenager also and he has become a gatherer!


Elwin: He also decided his lifetime goal would be to become an international super spy.


Latia: Yep that rivalry between those girls sure does keep going! The other day I noticed them comparing each other's fangs and competing on who had the longest and most fierce fangs!



Elwin: Even tho I love my daughter to bits, I can't help but notice that she is in a grumpy mood a lot! She seems to have a scowl across her face always. It actually bothers her mother a lot and they constantly get into arguments. A grumpy teenager is not a good combination!


Elwin: Unfortunately I have also grown into an old man now, but really age is only a number as I am still really a kid at heart. I'm so lucky I still have such a great relationship with my sister and I look forward to spending more time with my sister in our retirement.


Latia: Now my darling daughter Josie has entered the world of adult hood! As she has aged up, she has gained the flirty trait.


Latia: So now with Josie's flirty trait and Cody's family oriented trait, my son and daughter now have possession of the house and will continue on as heirs to the Rosewood family wishacy! I never thought it would happen but we finally got there!



Latia: So I guess that ends our story, as the next chapter gets passed along to the next generation! As our family gets ready to pack up and leave the house to Josie and Cody, I can not help but wonder how my son and daughter will cope in life with their quirky personalities. I can only hope that they can share as close a bond as Elwin and I shared as brother and sister to help each other through life's little challenges!


2 comments:

  1. Aw, I was hoping it would be the other pair, but I guess the oldest pair win pretty much all the time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I kinda hoped that too but it will be interesting to see how two insane siblings will go!

      Delete